Resources Available in Cordova
Cordova is a remarkable community and there are a number of resources available to both residents and visitors.
Many businesses offer delivery or curbside pick-up for groceries and parts. View the full list of business services available in Cordova.
Click here to connect with the Cordova Chamber of Commerce.
If you or someone you care about are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, anxiety or feel the desire to harm yourself (their self) or others; call:
- Sound Alternatives – (907) 424-8300
- Ilanka Community Health Center – (907) 424-3622
- Cordova Family Resource Center – (907) 424-5674
- 911 or after-hours emergency – (907) 424-8000
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Disaster Distress Hotline – (800) 985-8517
- Text ‘Talk With Us’ to 66746
- Domestic Violence Hotline – (800) 799-7233
- Dial 211 to be connected to a specialist who will work with you to understand your needs and connect you to the programs and services that can help.
Cordova Medical Facilities
- Cordova Community Medical Center – (907) 424-8200
Ilanka Community Health Center – (907) 424-3622
The Cordova Vaccination Team is a cooperative effort between both local medical facilities. The Cordova Community Medical Center and Ilanka Community Health Center are ready and willing to offer vaccination to residents and non residents alike.
Click here to sign up using the digital vaccination sign up form.
The Cordova Salvation Army Extension Unit does a local food distribution the third Monday of every month. Registration can be filled out upon pick up.
Salvation Army is located on Main Street between the Front Door Store and Seaman’s True Value Hardware in the alley.
Individuals in the vulnerable population may request food delivery on distribution days after initial registration. Delivery options are also available for Food Emergencies.
Call Katherine with questions at 1 907 429 7177.
Click here to follow the Cordova Extension Unit Facebook Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
View our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to the questions that we are most commonly asked. If you do not see your question, please send us an email.