Resources Available in Cordova
Social distancing and quarantine guidelines will likely change the way you go about your business in our city. Cordova is a remarkable community and there are a number of resources available to both residents and visitors.
Many businesses offer delivery or curbside pick-up for groceries and parts. View the full list of business services available in Cordova.
If you are in need of a cloth face covering (reusable mask), you can request a free cloth mask for your household members or employees. On the form, you will be asked to indicate if your order includes anyone who is an “essential” worker as listed in Alaska Mandate 10 or anyone who is considered high-risk.
- Sound Alternatives – (907) 424-8300
- Ilanka Community Health Center – (907) 424-3622
- Cordova Family Resource Center – (907) 424-5674
- 911 or after-hours emergency – (907) 424-8000
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Disaster Distress Hotline – (800) 985-8517
- Text ‘Talk With Us’ to 66746
- Domestic Violence Hotline – (800) 799-7233
- Dial 211 to be connected to a specialist who will work with you to understand your needs and connect you to the programs and services that can help.
Cordova Medical Facilities
- Cordova Community Medical Center – (907) 424-8200
Ilanka Community Health Center – (907) 424-3622
Frequently Asked Questions
View our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to the questions that we are most commonly asked. If you do not see your question, please send us an email.